vineri, 5 iunie 2015

things i should tell you more often


              You're the first ray of sunshine on a chilly november morning and the extra 10 minutes of sleep I allow myself even though it'll make me late. You're the cold sea water that touches my feet whilst walking on the beach on a july night and also the sand that finds its way to my hair. You're the third sip of green tea, early in the morning : the first is too hot, the second too bitter, but the third -just perfect.You're the cold side of the pillow in the middle of the night when sleep denies itself from me. You're the wind in early june, and the way it hits the dark circles around my eyes after a rough night. You're a frank sinatra song when i'm in the mood for love and a keaton henson song when my small hands collapse under the weight of fear, when my soul is ravished; every once in a while, you're a led zeppelin classic- and, as expected, i can't seem to be able to quit you. 
            You're the bliss moment before falling in love, and the falling, and the love.
            You're the first star of the sky, the one I always make a wish upon. You're the shower after a long day, you're takeaway food combined with netflix, you're ice cream in the middle of the night, you're a freshly washed sweater on the coldest december days, and the first glass of red wine on an evening out. You're the middle of my favourite book, and the way I deny the possibility of it ever reaching an end, you're the compliment of a stranger on a random day, you're the money i found by chance in one of my bags, you're an afternoon nap and pizza for dinner, you are the photos of last summer's holiday, and the sweet torture of the memories they hold within. 
            You are the mingle between the content of being complete and the terror of having something worth having..worth losing.
            You are poetry, you are art, you are music. 
            You're the bliss moment before falling in love, and the falling, and the love.
            You're the world and all the magic it gently holds and nourishes so that it can then give to people -slowly, not all at once; a magic so subtle we might even lose its sight, we might even forget it is witheld in every single thing.
           You are every single thing, you see, you've gone far past the point where the secrets you hold on the inwards of your soul can be described as merely human, for they are not mortal, they are not plain, nor quiet. You're the part of the world that is endless, immutable, the one that makes my heart shake and sink into the depths of emotions i've never had the power to comprehend.
            You're the bliss moment before falling in love, and the falling, and the love.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

să auzim