sâmbătă, 27 iulie 2013

comeinourlittlehomemadeofloveandothershit

I built this house for us. It has white, tall walls and big windows. It has a picket fence and a huge backyard, where I put a swing for us to lay in together, and I planted trees that have grown tall and now cast sort of artistic shadows all over the grass. Inside, the rooms are spacious enough for us to fit our love. The house has wooden floors and the most comfortable furniture I could find. It's perfect, love, for you and me. But you have failed to love it as much as I do, so dust is beginning to settle down all around our house. Please, though, come in and make yourself at home. We can sleep late in the morning and you can wake up to me being dressed in only my underwear and maybe a loose shirt. I'll make you coffee and cook you. And if you hate my cooking, we can order in and lay on the couch, half-naked and eat without giving a shit of all the mess we are making. We can turn on the music as loud as we want and go dancing around the backyard, we can watch every sunset together, from our balcony, whilst smoking cigarettes and drinking cheap wine. Then, we can make love in every room or shower together. We could even get a dog. We could annoy all our neighbours by being incredibly good looking. We'll give "home sweet  home" a whole new meaning. In our little house, made of stone, wood and love, we could be invincible, darling.

Inside our home, we can share secrets and have arguments and hate each other as much as we want. I could throw plates at you and you can yell as loud as you want and then we could make peace, the way we know how. We can seal any sin with just a kiss inside our home. We can get scared, disappointed, jealous, crazy, stupid, frustrated and no one has to know; no one except each other. We can decorate and re-decorate, we can get drunk or high and fuck up our lives, we can listen to metal or indie; no one will give a shit; no one except each other.

Doesn't it entice you? A life only for us, inside our home, where we could both be just some fuck-ups pretending to be the richest?

I built this house for us. It has white, tall walls and big windows. Inside, you'll never feel alone. It'll be home.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

să auzim